At this point the Venture is already familiar with our Compleye Tool.
Management Review – a formal document addressing all the 11 mandatory ISO27001 topics. We have collected evidence and now we align them to the right topics, and we draw up suggestions for improvements.
Statement of Applicability (SoA)– this is an overview of all the Annex A (part of the ISO27001 norm), and we need to address them on 3 levels:
- Documented – did you document policy/procedure for this?
- Implemented – did you implement it in your organisation?
- Operational – do you have evidence that this is already a running gig?
The SoA, together with the Management Review and the ISO27002 set of controls – give us a clarity on where you stand at this moment. And those overviews are the input for the final list of improvements.
We have setup your ISMS Framework accordingly to ISO27001 standards. And depending on collected evidence and co-creation during 5Days, you are (partly) operational compliant. However, it is our experience that you are not 100% operational yet and need to implement some improvements. Although you have made an awesome step forward in becoming compliant.
In our final presentation we will give you 3 options on how to proceed.
- Fast Track – with monthly support from Compleye – certification within 6 months;
- Easy Track – with quarterly support from Compleye – certification within 1 year;
- DIY – by making use of the Compleye Tools and design your own certification process.
We are proud to say that all our customers continue working with us – however happy to onboard customers that will try the DIY Roadmap as well.