Last Version February 2022
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Compleye’s Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. These Terms do not grant you any right, title, or interest in the Services. You may not use the Services in any manner that would result in any infringement, dilution, misappropriation or other violation of any intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- SCOPE OF USE
In relation to the scope of use, you may not:
- work around any technical limitations in the Services;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software used by Compleye in the provision of the Services, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
- install Services in cloud environments except where Compleye has given its explicit written permission and confirmed in writing that such installation is done in compliance with the provided documentation, in compliance with certification requirements, security requirements and other requirements as set out in the Agreement, as provided by Compleye;
- make copies of the software used by Compleye in the provision of the Services;
- publish the software used by Compleye in the provision of the Services for others to copy;
- rent, lease, lend or sell the software used by Compleye in the provision of the Services, or reproductions thereof, to third parties; or
- use the software used by Compleye in the provision of the Services for commercial services.
You may only use the Services as permitted by applicable law and these Terms. You are solely responsible for your behavior and any content published or made available by you through the Services. For example, you are not allowed to:
- in general to misuse the Services or help anyone else to do so, for example, by interfering with the Services or accessing them using a method other than the interface and instructions provided by Compleye;
- use the Services to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, indecent, harmful to minors, or otherwise objectionable;
- use the Services to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content or technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program or data;
- more specific probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- tamper, hack, interfere with, disrupt or disable a Compleye system, including without limitation by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” “crashing,” or denial of service attacks of the Services or Compleye systems;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather any messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, profiles, works of authorship, or any other content from the Services or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services without the express prior written consent from Compleye;
- harass or abuse personnel of Compleye or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of Compleye;
- violate the law in any way; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
You are responsible for safeguarding your account. Safeguard your password to the Services and keep your account information current. Do not share your account credentials or give others access to your account.
- MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
Compleye may review your behavior and posted content for compliance with these Terms.
Compleye may report any activity that it suspects to violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Such reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer data. Compleye may also cooperate with law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of these Terms.
If you violate these Terms, Compleye has the right to suspend or terminate your use of and/or access to the Services. This right to suspend or terminate your use of and/or access to the Services also applies if a breach is committed unintentionally or without your authorization, if that suspension or termination is necessary according to Compleye in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws or to protect the rights, safety, privacy, security or property of Compleye, its customers or third parties.
- REPORT VIOLATIONS
If you become aware of any violation of these Terms, you must immediately notify Compleye by email at email@example.com and provide Compleye with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Compleye assumes no liability or responsibility for its Services or the content of its platform and you waive any existing or future claim against Compleye. You indemnify Compleye for any liability that results from action or a failure to take action on your part (including a failure to safeguard account credentials or passwords).
The law of the Netherlands applies to any disputes that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Services and such conflicts will be settled by the competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (unless otherwise agreed).